October 16, 2008

The Online Shopping Festival from Indiaplaza.in

Indiaplaza, finally has launched its own offer for this festive season, as it seems they were the only major shopping portal in India to have not come up with an exclusive offer for this Diwali and on the whole this festive season which includes up to Christmas. Now they have introduced an offer of assured gifts worth Rs. 5000 on purchase of Rs. 5000 and above during this offer period.

To avail this offer, all you need to do is to buy for Rs. 5000 during the offer period of October 13, 2008 to December 31, 2008. You need not buy at a single go, instead you can make purchases at different time but your total value during the offer period should cross Rs. 5000 to enter into this offer.  You will be sent an e-scratch card.  You should scratch that card.

If you do so you would win any of the one assured gifts as mentioned below:

Rs.5000 cash
Fuel Gift Voucher worth Rs.5000/-
Jewellery Gift Voucher worth Rs.5000/-
Holiday Voucher for 2
This offer is not valid if you make your purchases at Travel section of Indiaplaza but can make it at other sections to avail it.

This looks like a promising offer but just as any other offer, there is a free holiday voucher or package included along with the other free gifts. Nowadays most of the offers such as this or similar ones have started to include holiday package in their list of gifts which otherwise would include some cool prizes as well. This inclusion of holiday package into the free gifts have become a bad trend.

This is because around 90% of the prize winners will be getting the holiday package or voucher as their gift, I suppose, and the rest of 10% will get other gifts. Since many won’t prefer to avail the holiday package as they might need to shell some of their own money with it and also there are lots of hidden conditions applied to it.

I hope that they stop this trend of giving free holiday vouchers if they really want to reward their customers.

Anyway coming back to this offer, you can avail it even if you don’t mind getting the holiday voucher as the free gift. Who knows you might also end up winning other prizes like cash back of Rs. 5000, fuel voucher or even the jewellery voucher. It all depends on your luck, as always.

This offer is valid between October 13, 2008 to December 31, 2008.

To know more about this offer visit Indiaplaza and read more about the terms and conditions about this offer here.

This offer was shared to me by Murali Mohan.

Subscribe to receive offers, deals and freebies daily via email or through a blog reader.

No comments: