To beat the inflation and to save on your shopping, as usual, even this year for the Independence Day, Big Bazaar has come up with the 6 Days Maha Bachat Sale or the 6 Days Maha Savings offer! This offer is exclusively for this year’s Independence Day and is going live from August 10, 2011 to August 15, 2011. With this maha savings offer you can avail discounts, offers, freebies and exclusive deals on almost all the products sold at Big Bazaar. This offer is also valid on at their online website bigbazaar.futurebazaar.com.
6 Days Maha Savings Offer
This 6 Din Mahabachat sale is valid at all the Big Bazaar Stores in India and is applicable on electronics, clothing, accessories, food, cosmetics, kitchenware, mobile phones, LCD TVs, etc. This is also the part of their previous offers namely Sabse Saste offers and the most important sale days for Big Bazaar, this Independence Day Offer, in terms of sales compared with the whole year. The gates will be open from 9 a.m. onwards during this exclusive sale period. This offer is valid on Food Bazaar, Furniture Bazar, Electronics Bazaar, Fashion, etc, at Bigbazaar.
- Daawat Devaaya Basmati Rice 5 kg + Pillsbury Atta 5kg + Gold Winner Sunflower Oil 5 L is priced at Rs. 699 (as against Rs. 1125).
- Fortune Sunflower Oil 5 L + Sugar 5 Kg + Pillsbury Atta 5 Kg for Rs. 666 as against Rs. 965.
- Men’s formal, casual and party wear shirts priced Rs. 499-799, buy 2 for Rs. 799 and buy 3 for Rs. 1099.
- Akai 32 inch LCD TV with USB Movie and 400 W sound output for just Rs. 15,690.
- Buy Prestige 4 burner glass top gas stove (Price Rs. 8045) and get Prestige Mixer Grinder, 5 L pressure cooker and 3 pieces non-stick tawa set worth Rs. 6600 for free.
- Buy Samsung mobile E2222 and Fly DS 106 for just Rs. 3599. Also you will get a chance to win bike, car, and LCD TVs on purchase of mobile phones.
Free 24 KG Sugar
If you can shop for just Rs. 499 and above you can avail 24 kg sugar but in the form of sugar coupons which can be redeemed against future purchases. You will be issued with 12 sugar coupons. These coupons can be redeemed on a minimum purchase of Rs. 499 and more during the Wednesdays only from August 17 to November 2, 2011.
- The Kodak C195 digital camera (14 MP, 5X zoom) is priced at Rs. 3990
- Acer eMachines with 320 GB Hard disk, 2 GB RAM, 14” screen, Windows 7 OS, is priced at Rs. 19,990 and also get 8 GB pen drive for Rs. 475 with this offer
- Philips 5.1 Channel home theatre system is sold at an offer price of Rs. 6990.
- Buy Kelvinator 180 L fridge and get free Reebok Watch
There are buy 2 get 1 and flat 50% off offers on men’s, ladies and kids wear like kurta, churidar, ladies western, kid’s wear boys and girls, and men’s jeans and trousers, etc.
Buy Nirlep non-stick kadai worth Rs. 799 and get free Tava, Tadka Pan and Frypan
• Buy Prestige Induction cook top stove for Rs. 3995 and get free 5 pieces induction cookware worth Rs. 7675.
• Also available offers on super lock containers, Opalware and Melamine dinner set, etc.
Buy 1 and get 1 free with the designer bed sheets. Persian carpets available at 51% flat discount. Recron pillows buy 1 get 1 offer.
There are also daily needs or groceries offers at Food Bazaar, on various brands like Rin, Pepsi, Hamam, Fortune Sunflower Oil combo, Top Ramen and many more. Do check the store for details on the same. Also can avail on furniture like the dining set, Ria Diwan mattress and more. Footwear you can avail flat 50% off on RBK, Lotto, Spalding, Converse All Star brands. Also Flat 40% off on Lee Cooper and ID Casual Shoes. Special offers is also available on luggage of flat 50% off on Skybags, Safari and AT select range of soft trolleys. Milestone Union Soft Trolleys is priced at Rs. 3299 for a set of 3 as against Rs. 6597. The offer is also applicable on kid’s toys range.
Also avail Unpaid free Talktime on your shopping.
These offers at Big Bazaar varies from store to store as well as from city to another city, so do check the same at your nearest Big Bazaar store to get the offer details individually on each stores. Spend wisely on such sales and find only the very genuine offers and go for it during the time of such financial situation as not all offers are worthy to go for, think twice before spending on the same! Never indulge in compulsive shopping lured by these offers as most of them are available even after the offer period but some won't as well! So use this offer period to save and not over spend!